Tuesday, December 14, 2010

A girl playing her 'PSP'?????!! WEIRD!!!

Why is it weird to see girls playing video games in our country?!
For me, it is not. But I have been facing that weird looks and stupid comments about me when I play video game.
Yesterday, I saw a girl in the cafeteria playing PSP. Perharps she had a break and she's spending her time.
Yes, spending break time in playing video games is a good idea.

When you're reading this, don't think that I am crazy about video games because it is not. I just like to play'em from a time to time. But those comments make me feel bad.
What kind of commentaries I would hear if I am a big video gamer? That's scary XD!
Well, looking at that girl holding a psp on her hands made me feel a little comfort that is: yes I am not alone here XD
But she looked consonant and happy ^.^
and I am happy for her.

XD

that's it XD I don't want to talk furthermore because there's nothing to discuus already,
it's all about our people's mentality

liberty~

2 comments:

  1. I play video games all the time :). In the end I think it is all just down to the friends you have. If everyone plays a bit then its normal, but I would agree that more men play then women.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah me too, and i faced a lot of the stupid comments but hey who cares, it's my time isn't???

    ReplyDelete