Monday, October 31, 2011

I'm gonna build up my own college

This situation is just getting more disgusting. i hate being moderated by some poor mentally people. i dont think any one of college heads deserve the place they are. i'm not afraid of saying this because i'm sure it's true. no one is doing his/her job responsibly. do they even know what information technology is and what software engineering is and what programming is? what they should/shouldn't do or say? they don't know when the hell to do/say anything. i hate it. i hate this college including myself. i hate everything. i'm going to build my own college with my own rules and regulations. no one will violates what i say to be done. no one will even be able to say anything before my permission. no one!
*very very mad*

peace~ ..? No, war!

No comments:

Post a Comment